Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

31 May 2010

I feel so blessed and honored!!!

I just found out randomly today, a day before votes open, that I was nominated for "Best Parenting Blog" and "Most Inspiring Blog". To be honest, I was not expecting to be nominated for anything this year since I have been slacking with blogging so I was surprised to see my name up on the list. Thank you to those that nominated me. Thank you for believing in me. I feel so blessed and overwhelmed.

Last year, I was nominated for "Most Inspiring Blog" but I didn't win, so guys I am begging o, I no dey do yanga ooo...plsssss vote for me for either or even both of the categories. Without your votes I can't make it. So it is up to you guys. Votes open tomorrow, 31st May. Thank you plenty.

On other fronts, I am resuming work in two week. Oh my days!!! I have mixed feelings. I am looking forward to be out of the house, have some adult talk and stimulate my mind...lol. On the other hand, I am going to miss my time with Princess. I know I can't have it all and therefore should make the best use of the time I have with her now.

Hope you all are well? I shall be stopping by yours to solicit for votes. wink wink

Have a blessed week!!




11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Maid of Heart!

    I hope you're well...give Princess a kiss for me!

    Only two more weeks - boy time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it.
    Goodluck on your nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1, 2 (more weeks)....

    ReplyDelete
  6. most inspiring blog.,.definitely..you inspire me in many ways

    ReplyDelete
  7. You surely deserve it. Already voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for your nomination.. I didn't realise I was nominated too until Jaycee told me! lol..

    so I ran to facebook to announce it! lol.. I hope you win..
    How are you luv..
    chei, back to work sorry... ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, 'tis been a pretty long while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Aloted...I disappeared but decided to come back to blogville. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is princess doing?
    How are you?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)