Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

10 Apr 2012

Time for a Transformation

Did anybody miss me??? I know I have been away for so long! I have been B-U-S-Y working on two exciting projects that are dear to me. One I will share with you briefly today and the other very very soon.

As a result of concentrating on these two projects, I have had less and less time for my blogs- this and the soulsistas blog (owned with writefreak).  In fact, I have been thinking a lot about what to do with this blog in particular. I have never thought there will be a time I would consider closing it down. The idea seems appealing right now as I don't want to just leave the blog unattended to but at the same time I feel like I have had this blog since May 2006 (wow 6 years, I must throw a party) and it has become a great part of my life. The thought of actually closing it down for good makes me feel like I am about to kill my baby!... I still have a lot of posts to write but time oh timee... Please if you guys have any suggestions for me on what to do about this blog, I would love to hear it as I know I might not have explored all options.

Now to the first project. Hmm, can I really call it a project? Not sure what to call for now so lets stick to "project".  It relates to the video below. Please watch it all the way to the end. The video is self explanatory and mind blowing. This is definitely not for everyone but I know someone reading this needs this information.  I am not here to market or preach at anybody neither am I here to waste anybody's time (and won't expect anyone to waste my time as well).  I am simply sharing something I confidently believe in and know works (backed with evidence). All I can say is if you are absolutely interested and you want a transformation in your life contact me here wherever you may be. I will be more than happy to introduce you to Bios Life Slim.

OK! So that's project 1 covered. Stay tuned for more information about project 2....it is all coming together ba-by! Can anyone feel my excitement yet?? tee hee!


8 comments:

  1. Just keep the blog and come whenever is convenient for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The occasional blogging is good. You can do once a month like NIL :)

    Happy birthday to you. Wishing you an amazing year ahead *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Toinlicious, you have a good point there...

      Thanks for the birthday wishes..Amen! hugs right back

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, no you cannot close this our purpose driven blog....nooooo
    I feel you on having time and let me share with Prof LDP suggested once to me:
    You can ask guest bloggers to write articles for your blog. You can come up with a theme/topic and select people to write on, maybe post every week. That can keep the blog going for a while...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi ooo Rita, thanks for sharing the tip Prof LDP suggested to you..I will work on it...
      ((Hugs))

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Aunty! Close the blog ke? You want to kill my little e-page-cousin abi? Nor try me oh. lol. Seriously, I understand how time could be so precious these days that squeezing out some time to do a post would seem like such an ordeal. I've been there o. Taken 'hiatuses' (is that English?) for two months, four months and even nine months at times but you really can't throw away that part of you. So please,keep the blog and update whenever you like. We'd understand. . . and Rita's idea cum LDP's idea sounds great. Guest bloggers writing on various themes would definitely make sense!

    On Bioslife Slim, I'm proud to inform you all that I was introduced by Aloted too and it's definitely worth trying. Get on the wagon asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geebee lol "little e-page cousin" lol!

      Thanks oooo..I appreciate it and no closing this blog will be a bad idea...

      Yes o Bioslife Slim- awesome stuff right there!

      Delete

I would love to know your thoughts :)