Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

10 Jul 2012

Prayer Challenge #IPray4U - DAY 1

Thanks to everyone who left a comment, who emailed, who tweeted, who bbm-ed me to indicate their commitment to join the prayer challenge. God bless you all...As you have started strong you will complete this challenge by God's special grace. Amen.

Thank you to those who also asked to pray for me. Funny I wasn't expecting that at all, it didn't even cross my mind, and I was truly touched when people, even those I don't know, asked to pray for me. God bless you.

For those who sent me their prayer requests, I am praying. Be expectant.

So my experience so far. By praying for others, I didn't even think about my issues. I actually didn't worry today! Wow. This interceding for others seem to have benefits. I am liking it :)

Please pray for Ayobami. He/She left a comment in my earlier post. Ayobami's mum has breast cancer which is spreading and the doctors are giving her till Christmas to live.

P mentioned in her testimony that they told her she had 9 months to live but she rejected it because they did not give her life, God did, so there was no way they could determine when she dies. 4 years later she is alive and cancer free sharing her testimony with others.

Our God who healed P and took away her cancer, will heal Ayobami's mum. She shall not die but live, cancer free, to declare the glory of God. Ayobami, it is well with your mum in Jesus name. May he strengthen you during this time.

Day 2 is nearly here, please set your reminders for people you want to pray for and tell your friends about this challenge. It is not to late to join. Share on facebook, twitter, email.

Anytime you see yourself praying for yourself, just call the person's name you want to pray for. I nearly got carried away today. 

So how was your experience on the first day of the challenge? Pls share in the comments section. Thanks

God bless you all.

Good night!


6 comments:

  1. I love this challenge. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! thank you DesperateNaijaWoman

      Delete
  2. i think i'm enjoying it so far.
    it actually helps me to keep it in mind that i have ppl to pray for everyday so i dont slack
    i thanked God for you and i guess you also dropped in my mind too while praying for the others
    its been beautiful...not a smooth ride, most def, but it feels refreshing
    im on twitter...tell me ur twitter name or mention me so i can follow you..
    @sugarspring...thats moi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)